- Miracles. People who give money and time to improve your community in ways that they see and ways they never see.
- Little Steps. Nonprofit leaders who improve their organizations and reach their missions every day by reaching out to one more donor and finding a way to serve one more person.
- Big Steps. To make them more responsive to changing market conditions, leaders undertaking major changes, i.e., switching from government to individual donor or earned revenue funding streams.
- Company. People forming new partnerships to improve their reach and offer more.
- Growth. Growing professionalism of staff, board members and supporters both inside and outside of nonprofit organizations and
- Changing Lives. In nonprofits changing live is an everyday opportunity.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Its that time of year. What is on your list of items for which you are grateful? This week, as you are thankful for parents, children and siblings, the turkey, the stuffing, the cranberry sauce and friends near and far, remember to be thankful for the opportunity to work in the nonprofit field. Where you experience--